To our understanding, all activities on Home Talkies are VERY legal. Our three basic intentions are – Discouraging piracy, giving the movie owners their due rights and giving the audience the true movie viewing experience. In doing so if by any chance you think we have infringed your rights, then do let us know, we will do the needful immediately and resolve the issues. Why make some lawyer rich, right?
However, the world today expects all the innocents to be politically correct, while the corrupt can gloat! So here are some basic pointers to keep ourselves out of jail
- Content exhibited on Home talkies belongs to the content owner and we have the rights and the necessary permission from the content owner to exhibit the content on the website – Hometalkies.com
- Home Talkies is only an exhibitor; we are not the owners of any of the content exhibited on the site. Any dispute regarding copyrights infringement with regard to Video/audio/poster designs etc is to be dealt with the content owners and not with Home talkies.
- The payment service offered on the site is provided and maintained by Distrify.com. Any dispute regarding payment and the functioning of the movie players needs to be dealt with the concerned departments of distrify.com. They alone are responsible for addressing the problems. Issues and disputes regarding any flaws in the payment system may be brought to our notice and we will do our best to mediate or coordinate to ‘help’ you though the problem. However the decisions of Distify and Paypal regarding the issue will be final.
- We are not responsible for the quality of the content provided on the site, both creative and video/audio quality. We only exhibit what is provided by the content owners. We however do a review of the content before putting up on the site. All the content exhibited on the site is after reviewing and our decisions to put it up on the site stays valid. Any disregard or dissatisfaction you may experience from the content is purely your experience. Hometalkies.com/Distrify.com/Content owners are not responsible for such unlikely events.
- Any content that is available on ‘free to share’ basis may be exhibited on this site. Any copyright infringement dispute regarding such cases is to be dealt directly with the content providers and the site owners who have put up the free to share content on their site. We have merely used the embedding/sharing links provided by such content providers. We have no role in uploading or using such content directly. Hence, we are in no way responsible for such problems, if any.
- We are strictly against piracy. All the video/audio files exhibited on this site are with the permission of the content owners.
- You have no rights to ILLEGALLY copy or re-circulate any content provided on this site.